• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Beta Testing Opportunities

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

I figured there should be a thread about this where any opening for beta testers will be posted.For those of us that want to contribute in the genre and make it easier on the developers in these harsh times.

I’ll start this.Wadjet Eye Games has started asking for beta testers for their new game Primordia(just like resonance they help with publishing,testing,debugging etc).

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Daedalic Wrote Minutes ago:

Watch out! Who wants to test chaos Raccoon(Deponia)? Places are limited! This round of testing runs from 27-31.08. in our studio. You are at least 18 years old and have all week time? Great, then you advertises with us. Travel costs, we can not, but that you will provided with food and drinks and there is a games package as a thank you. . Plus of course the entry as testers in the credits of the game If you are interested go to your mail: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Your application should include your age, location and details of your previous experience in the Adventures included. And again: Places are extremely limited . So go on!

Really tempting Yum

and Sorry for the translation Mistakes Grin

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2011-10-23

PM

jhetfield21 - 25 July 2012 09:06 AM

I’ll start this.Wadjet Eye Games has started asking for beta testers for their new game Primordia(just like resonance they help with publishing,testing,debugging etc).

I’m guessing this offer has probably expired by now, but curious where did you find such information? I’m signed up to his newsletter, blog, and forum but have not seen it.

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

mostly twitter.the same way i had found out about Resonance.i knew about Primordia around the time beta testing for Resonance was wrapping up.

you can ask though,nothing to lose.

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2011-10-23

PM

jhetfield21 - 21 August 2012 06:55 PM

mostly twitter.the same way i had found out about Resonance.i knew about Primordia around the time beta testing for Resonance was wrapping up.

you can ask though,nothing to lose.

Gotcha, it’s too bad gamedevs are putting increasingly important things on their twitter, I just checked davegils twitter and it was so filled with non-sense (as with all twitter pages) that I just don’t understand how anyone can have the patience to follow anyone’s twitter. Confused

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

i’m one of them patient fellows though.and gamedevs are people too they got to have some normal things to feed.which is nice actually.you get to talk with them about sth non game related,i guess they would like some non game related talk once in a while with fans.but they do throw some gold nuggets from time to time which is also good.anyway this is a topic for another place.

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-01-15

PM

We are currently looking for beta testers for this new, playable, but not quite complete adventure game.

Paxamore is an online multiplayer puzzle solving adventure game with a user interface completely in html and javascript so that it can be played on just about any device with an internet connection. It is like a multiplayer King’s Quest.

After a long voyage at sea you find yourself shipwrecked and stranded in a strange land…

http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/paxamore/

Screenshot:

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Daedalic Wrote:

The Closed Beta Testing for our exploration adventure FIRE will start on 13th February 2015. If you want to become a part of the testing, just fill in the linked form and we’ll contact you if you’re one of the lucky testers.

All testers will be mentioned in the credits of the game and of course will get a free copy of the game.

Click here for the online form: http://bit.ly/15PzOPz

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

Wow if they’re asking for PC specs,job type and hours you can playtest, they have started accepting remote testers..If memory serves ,they used to only accept people who were either German(ease of communication and commuting) or wanted to relocate for a couple of weeks because testing used to be inhouse only with NDAs and all sorts of restrictions.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

jhetfield21 - 03 February 2015 08:46 AM

...If memory serves ,they used to only accept people who were either German…

I don’t know but this case might be due to FIRE having no dialogue (spoken or even written).

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top