• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 28 February 2015

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

It’s Fringe Day again!

Night Trap (1992/96) lacks two of the three adventure game pillars: exploration and puzzles. The player has to kill creepy, black Augers and a family of vampires in a fixed order, so it’s an action-packed interactive movie which got somehow labeled as an adventure. People who manage to finish Night Trap without any help or a walkthrough have my undying admiration. The story and cheesy acting are hilarious though – if you can stand the incredibly grainy FMV.

The game was supposed to be controversial when it was released. That’s controversial, really? Bite me!  Naughty

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

UNOFFICIAL PLAYTHROUGH!!!

well, I know Zobraks would join

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

diego - 28 February 2015 07:07 AM

I know Zobraks would join

You mean beacuse there are half-naked ladies in this game? I like half-naked ladies like the next man, but not with that kind of graphics. I’d need (a lotta) imagination to get excited.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

zobraks - 28 February 2015 07:41 AM

but not with that kind of graphics. I’d need (a lotta) imagination to get excited.

Here’s a HD remake for you:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

This game aint got nothing on Phantasmagoria “controversy”

Warning: NSF people sensible to annoying screaming

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Zobraks, a friend of yours? Grin:

*and I’m instantly reminded of a legendary thread

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

As hard as it is to believe, Night Trap was indeed controversial with its innocuous shower sequence likened to a rape simulator by senator Joe Leiberman.

How fortunate we are to live in a time where developers can explore adult content without the fear of being stigmatised as some sort of nefarious bigot, forward-slash S.

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Diego, stop rummaging through my boxes!
Don’t you have other (more important) things to do?

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top