• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanchrissieKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 15 February 2015

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I played the first episode of Life Is Strange (2015) this morning and I’m hooked! Don’t know why. I am far too old for the mindset and world of 18-year old students. Worse, mousy Max with her red eyes irritates me. The story is soapy and I hate soaps. Some characters are way over the top. Rewinding time is neat, but it’s not all that different from restoring a save in an ancient game like In The 1st Degree, where your choices in dialogues have serious consequences.

And yet I’m totally hooked! Can’t wait to see what happens next.  Cool

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Yeah great game, the only problem I have is with the main character, she seems like she doesn`t care very much, oh I just have this amazing power to bend the time…no big deal, lets get back to selfies.

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Yeah, and somehow I don’t feel she’s a real protagonist. It’s all about Chloe, isn’t it. Not about Max. It starts with Max and the tornado just before she meets Chloe (I don’t find it believable that she doesn’t recognize her at first) and it ends with Max and the tornado just after Chloe says she’d like to drop a bomb on the wholw place and destroy it. And in between it’s about Chloe’s missing friend Rachel, that dangerous Logan she wanted to rip off, and her stepfather.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top