• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 03 August 2014

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

GAME OVER - Death Week Special

Max lying in a pool of blood in Memento Mori, on the right someone walking past his dead body. If you’ve played the game, you know who that very important someone is. It’s not immediately obvious what the player could have done differently, but of course Max should be saved, because he is alive and kicking in Memento Mori 2.

This is one of the few death scenes in games that really got to me. It’s a sad and tragic death. The story of Memento Mori is a little too eccentric for me at some moments, but the emotions are very convincing.

PS: The German voices are infinitely better than the English ones.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

I don’t even know you could die in Memento Mori. How could you do that (or not do, to die)?

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I think there are 3 different endings for Max (and 3 for Lara, depending on specific things you did during the game. The ones for Max all have to do with your safety. For instance, if you don’t use a stone to keep the door open before going down into the sewer beneath the Hermitage, people will be held up by the closed door and you will almost drown. Another one is the ladder in the library. If Andre has to tell you it’s dangerous and you should secure it, that’s another negative. I don’t remember the third one. The outcomes for Lara are related to her work. She shouldn’t leave her fingerprints when searching rooms, but that’s the only one I remember.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Underrated game (or not?)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top