• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 28 June 2014

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I expected more from Santa Fe Mysteries: The Elk Moon Murder (1996) than I got.  It’s the usual police investigation: murder scene, forensic clues, lots of people to ask questions, lots of red herrings. FMV, beautiful real-life environments and great to see native Americans in a game. My cup of tea. But they used one of oldest tricks in the book to make a basically simple case harder: the whole thing is timed. It’s impossible to interview every witness/suspect in the available time. Thumbs Up

Still, I did enjoy trying to find the killer. Who knows, I might play Santa Fe Mysteries: Sacred Ground one day.

PS: Based on the incomplete info I had, I tried to arrest several suspects who were not guilty of committing the crime. But one of those “innocent” witnesses shot me and I woke up in hospital. Smile

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I love the screenshot & it’s one of those games I’ve come across that the plot, people & locations appealed to me but I’d hit a blank trying to find out more! There is a You Tube playthrough for this game ((hey - not the same as playing it yourself!) so it was interesting to read your comments Karlok!
N.B. There seems to be even less info about Sacred Ground!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top