• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 31 May 2014

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

And my final scene is from Yoomurjak’s Ring (2006), a photo-tourism FMV game that takes place in Eger, Hungary. These types of games are not to my personal taste and I haven’t played this one so I don’t really have anything to say about it.

Anyway, I’m done. Hopefully the time I spent on this over the last year was useful to some of you and you got some enjoyment out of it. I believe Karlok and chrissie are going to continue this in some form or another so it isn’t going away completely, even if I am.

Oh, and one last thing. Look to the beginning of every game from this last month for an extremely important message which I’ve left for all of you.

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Bastich - 31 May 2014 12:05 AM

Yoomurjak’s Ring (2006), a photo-tourism FMV game that takes place in Eger, Hungary. These types of games are not to my personal taste and I haven’t played this one so I don’t really have anything to say about it.

There are others who have. And they said so many nice things about this game that they almost made me play it right off.

I’m done.

Thank you, Bastich.
If it hadn’t been for you some people around here who don’t follow this thread would never have heard about many AG’s.
I enjoyed your comments and original screenshots (nowhere else to be found on the Internet).

Look to the beginning of every game from this last month for an extremely important message which I’ve left for all of you.

Nah, acrostics are not my forte (and those threads are strewn all over the place - too much work).
Advienturere will do it (for all of us) anyway.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Anyway, I’m done. Hopefully the time I spent on this over the last year was useful to some of you and you got some enjoyment out of it.

And we are all grateful for the hard job you’ve done. Thank you Bastich! Smile

I believe Karlok and chrissie are going to continue this in some form or another so it isn’t going away completely, even if I am.

I really hope so!! This thread is like an encyclopedia in my mind!! Your unique knowledge of even the most crazy and obsurd andventure game out there will surely be missed though.

Oh, and one last thing. Look to the beginning of every game from this last month for an extremely important message which I’ve left for all of you.

Grin

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Thanks for doing this. Good job on the secret message, how long did you plan this for? I never even noticed that sentence had 31 letters Smile

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Anyway, I’m done. Hopefully the time I spent on this over the last year was useful to some of you and you got some enjoyment out of it.

Thank you for a year of Scenes of the Day! Thumbs Up

I learned about quite a few games I had never heard of before in this year which is always a plus!!!

Thanks for the amazing effort, Bastich!
And good luck to Karlok and chrissie in continuing this great forum tradition!

Hehe, awesome! Cool

zobraks - 31 May 2014 02:44 AM

Nah, acrostics are not my forte (and those threads are strewn all over the place - too much work).
Advienturere will do it (for all of us) anyway.

Someone else already did… Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

You bet! And I hope you had fun doing it.

I believe Karlok and chrissie are going to continue this in some form or another so it isn’t going away completely, even if I am.

If you ever get the urge to do a Rarity of the Week or Month, just say the word.

LOL! You must have planned this a long time ago and saved two valuable Y’s for your message. Smile

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Karlok - 31 May 2014 04:32 AM

LOL! You must have planned this a long time ago and saved two valuable Y’s for your message. Smile

Er… there’s only one “y” in “f**k you all”.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Just wanted to reply and say Thank you. 

You did an amazing job.  Heart  Cool  Smile  Heart Eyes

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

Thank you Bastich for posting all of those games.  That had to be a lot of work!  I enjoyed seeing them.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Mind blown by the secret message!
Thanks for all the screennies, glad to see the torch will be carried.

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Jesus, that’s sad Cry I really liked discovering new adventure games through scenes of the day. Even this Yoomurjak’s Ring - what is it, where did it come from? I had no idea such game existed. Sigh. PS Loved the hidden message Laughing

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Heh so this is how it ends like ,what is the ‘space between Lyons and Spakowskye’ , ’ Open your eyes. Look around sometime’

Anyways thanks Bastich for your lovely mysterious effort and let me know whenever you establish your secret society ,I am in all the way.

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2007-08-24

PM

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lol Mop, Is that Kate kAte feeling ‘meh’ :p

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2007-08-24

PM

Her Cry kinda got lost in compression. Curse you, limited colour palette!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I know, I just had to take privilege of bringing Ms.Walker in.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top