• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Monday 31 March 2014

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Here’s a shot from The Crimson Crown (1985) (a.k.a. Transylvania 2).

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Although I’ve never played it, I have a fond memory of this game.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Me too. Maybe we both just have a fondness for eerie dungeons filled with sexy-looking statues.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

The original Transylvania was my very first adventure game, which is why I gave that one a try a few years ago. I have absolutely no memory of it (except that it felt like half the puzzles were actually copy protection). I’m not sure I even finished it, and if I did it must have been by slavishly following a walkthrough.

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Oscar - 31 March 2014 07:29 AM

Maybe we both just have a fondness for eerie dungeons filled with sexy-looking statues.

Oh, that too, of course.
Who doesn’t love sex & dungeons (preferably at the same time)?

But my fondness for CC comes from the fact I had managed to guess it in a very hard quiz (long time ago, when I was a quiz freak).

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The swordsman represented by the right statue has got to possess the worst military tactics ever since “Olaf the Hairy, High Chief of all the Vikings, accidentally ordered 80,000 battle helmets with the horns on the inside” - he is holding his sword upside down an by its blade?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

diego - 31 March 2014 09:11 AM

The swordsman represented by the right statue has got to possess the worst military tactics ever since “Olaf the Hairy, High Chief of all the Vikings, accidentally ordered 80,000 battle helmets with the horns on the inside” - he is holding his sword upside down an by its blade?

I’ve seen worse…

But yeah, they both look like they are pole-dancing with their weapons. Well, what else is there to do in a dungeon?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top