• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 24 October 2013 (NSFW)

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

WARNING! Graphic imagery follows! Sick Bastich, Inc., shall not be responsible for any damages due to the violent expulsion of stomach contents from viewing the scene below. Proceed with caution!

Today we have some gouged out eyes in a container from the game The White Chamber (2005). The note on the inside of the lid is a quote from the movie Event Horizon by the way. This is a freeware game and you can download it HERE. It is a sci-fi horror game with an anime/manga inspired artistic style that was pretty decent as far as I can remember.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

The White Chamber wasn’t “pretty decent”, it was great!
Probably the best freeware game I have played, and better than quite a few games I have paid for.

It has one of these stories I love, where you have absolutely no idea what is going on but all sorts of weird things is happening. It also has so much gore that it could have fuelled this thread on its own for a long time.

Btw were did you find those eyes?
I remember finding al sorts of body parts, but never any eyes, were they some kind of easter egg?

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

You must’ve found them because they’re essential to completing the game.

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Yeah I remember them now, actually I still don’t remember the eyes, but I remember the box.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

is that game really (like its said somewhere) the play time is approximately over 10 hours?

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I would say more like 4-6 hours, but it also has multiple endings, including one that takes you right back to start, so I guess it could take longer Wink

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

It’s about a three-hour game. The puzzles are not very difficult, there isn’t a lot of material to get through and the entire thing is in one locale that’s about ten screens large. Once you get attuned to the game’s thinking you’ll finish it pretty quickly.
Most people will play through at least twice, I lucked out to get the “best” ending in my first play-through so I just watched the other endings on Youtube.
Still, it’s very good for the price. I’ve liked other free indies more but this is definitely a cute little horror game.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top