• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Friday 18 October 2013 (NSFW) 

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

WARNING! Graphic imagery follows! Sick Bastich, Inc., shall not be responsible for any damages due to the violent expulsion of stomach contents from viewing the scene below. Proceed with caution!

No month of gore could be complete without some horror in clay as is depicted here in The Dream Machine: Chapter 3 (2011). I have enjoyed the first three games in the series (Chapter 2 is my favorite), but I don’t know what to do as far as playing the next ones are concerned.

Generally speaking, I don’t like to play episodic games as they are released and prefer to wait until they are all done. I waited until well after Season 3 was finished for Telltale’s Sam & Max for instance and hence got to play through it all in one huge marathon. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of starting this series before it was finished, which makes it a lot harder to resist keeping up with it. I’ve held out on Chapter 4 so far. I wonder how long I can last?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Cant say great minds work ... , as I am no match, but I just love your introduction .

don’t wait any more, Chapter.4 is the best so far, not as the story of chapter.2 but the puzzles exceed and advance it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top