• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Friday 4 October 2013 (NSFW) 

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

WARNING! Graphic imagery follows! Sick Bastich, Inc., shall not be responsible for any damages due to the violent expulsion of stomach contents from viewing the scene below. Proceed with caution!

What is the most disturbing thing about today’s scene?

A. The fact that I found a shot that looks like a literal goregasm.
B. The fact that it’s a closeup of a guy in a banana hammock.
C. The fact that it depicts the ravaging of some guy’s genitals.
D. The fact that it’s from an educational game.

The best answer is D. You see, in The Blobjob (1998), you will learn how to administer first aid, such as giving milk to someone who has imbibed an acid or how to properly position the body of an unconscious person. You’ll learn about putting out small fires and escaping from the bigger ones. You’ll also learn that it’s bad to drive drunk or smoke. Sounds pretty tame and educational, right? Then things get weird.

You then learn that if you are going to have sex with hookers in a seedy motel, that you should use a condom. It’s kind of awkward, but necessary information for adolescents who are inclined to solicit prostitutes I guess. Apparently though, some hookers are homicidal maniacs that will pulverize your genitals before bludgeoning you to death as pictured above.

I guess the lesson there is to make you scared of prostitutes and it definitely worked. I will never, EVER, step foot in a Finnish Red Light District after playing this game. (The developers are from Finland.)

This picture is actually rather tame compared to the previous days, however Imageshack deleted it immediately when I uploaded it there. It’s on Tinypic now. Maybe they aren’t as sensitive to bloody crotches… LOL!

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

LOL, The Blobjob?!? Can’t stop laughing!

Total Posts: 109

Joined 2005-07-29

PM

Well I know what game I’m putting to the top of my playlist Grin

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Bastich - 03 October 2013 11:09 PM

This picture is actually rather tame compared to the previous days, however Imageshack deleted it immediately when I uploaded it there. It’s on Tinypic now. Maybe they aren’t as sensitive to bloody crotches… LOL!

Imageshack obviously can’t tell the difference between bloody, beetrooty or red winey! 

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top