• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

BeckyCharophyceanGabe

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Friday 16 August 2013

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

I enjoyed The Cassandra Galleries (1997), but there was one thing about it that irritated me. In most Myst-like games clues are scattered about the environment that you need to find in order to solve the puzzles. In this game, what you think are clues are mostly just the actual answers. I often felt punished for exploring the environment and finding them since the puzzles were all but solved for me. I would much rather have figured them out on my own.

A large majority of this game’s puzzles are trivia games as well. There’s nothing inherently wrong with that, but it’s something you should know going in. Subjects include martial arts, movies, television, inventions, music and much much more.

Total Posts: 132

Joined 2007-02-10

PM

Bastich - 15 August 2013 10:26 PM

A large majority of this game’s puzzles are trivia games as well. There’s nothing inherently wrong with that, but it’s something you should know going in. Subjects include martial arts, movies, television, inventions, music and much much more.

I’m more interested in playing now Grin

Only so many Myst-style logic puzzles I can handle Pan  Would rather have a You Don’t Know Jack adventure game.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top