• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Friday 26 July 2013

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

In this scene from Tanita: Plasticine Dream (2006), a very colorful and whimsical claymation adventure game, you have just finished returning all the missing instrument parts to the band, whose playing has startled the man and caused him to pull the plug. It’s down the drain with you!

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Bastich - 25 July 2013 09:32 PM

It’s down the drain with you!

Urgh!

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

That screenshot looks amazing! Main character feels out of place, though. Or was that the point?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

Is this a fun game? I see that GamersGate has it for 9.99.  It looks interesting. Is it point and click?

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

TimovieMan - 26 July 2013 06:41 AM

That screenshot looks amazing! Main character feels out of place, though. Or was that the point?

It’s because there is no shadow under the main character in that screenshot. Normally, there is a shadow blob under her that makes her look more integrated into the scene, but during cutscenes it seems to disappear for some reason.

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

mbday630 - 26 July 2013 07:14 AM

Is this a fun game? I see that GamersGate has it for 9.99.  It looks interesting. Is it point and click?

Yes, it is point and click and its main appeal is the visual fun of navigating such a cool looking claymation dream world. Ignoring that aspect, the gameplay is mediocre. It’s not bad, but there’s nothing there you haven’t done before.

It has some optional arcade games in it and a required stealth sequence in the game’s finale though. The latter was the only part of the game I openly disliked, due to its harsh penalty for failure.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top