• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Tuesday 12 February 2013

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I really liked exploring the temple on Sloth Island in Flight of the Amazon Queen. The rest of the game was not as great, but still playable. And it’s free!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

One of the very best Indiana Jones / Monkey Island type games NOT made by LucasArts. FotAQ sits firmly in my top 20! It’s got all the things that made Fate of Atlantis and the first two Monkey Islands great, despite being a copy. Or should that be ‘an hommage’? Grin

I’ll always remember HotU for bringing this gem to my attention. Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Great AUSTRALIAN game, but I still prefer the other game made by these guys though!

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

Love that screenshot!!!!

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top