• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04Gabe

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Cognition Episode 2 Release & Live Event on Jan. 30th! 

Total Posts: 121

Joined 2011-10-25

PM

Next Wednesday, January 30th, 4 PM EST, we are having a live Google Hangout to celebrate the release of Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey! The Phoenix directors will be on live with special guest Jane Jensen! Hear more about Episode 2, join in some Q&A, and more.

The event will stream live on our YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/postudios, with the exact link to be posted on our Twitter once we get started on the day of: https://twitter.com/postudios

AND! On Sunday, January 27th, Let’s Player Toegoff will be doing a preview stream of Episode 2 at 7:30 PM EST! Details to come from his our twitter & his YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/toegoff). Get a look at the opening of the Episode and what’s coming next for Erica Reed…not for the faint of heart. Wink

Hope you can join us!

Katie Hallahan
Designer, PR Director
Phoenix Online Studios

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

Sweet! I’m really looking forward to play episode 2. I loved the first episode, and what a cliffhanger. :)

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 119

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Thanks Katie, looking forward to the release and hopefully can jump in on at least one of the events.

Joined 2011-10-25

PM

The Episode 2 sneak peek stream tomorrow will be at: http://www.twitch.tv/toegoff

7:30 PM EST, hope to see you there!

Katie Hallahan
Designer, PR Director
Phoenix Online Studios

Total Posts: 119

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

For those that might be interested, you can view the saved sneak peek here: http://www.twitch.tv/toegoff/b/361457656 the actual Cognition part is at the beginning and lasts about 40 minutes.

Joined 2011-10-25

PM

Thanks everyone who made it to the stream last night, we had a great time! Can’t wait for Wednesday Smile

Katie Hallahan
Designer, PR Director
Phoenix Online Studios

Total Posts: 347

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

Any idea when emails will go out with links to download the new episode for season pass buyers?  Really looking forward to playing it!

Joined 2011-10-25

PM

Some have already gone out—where did you purchase the game from?

Katie Hallahan
Designer, PR Director
Phoenix Online Studios

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

KatieHal - 30 January 2013 02:25 PM

Some have already gone out—where did you purchase the game from?

I purchased it with a link off your website from RainDG.  I had a similar delay with Episode 1.  The email with a link to a download for Episode 1 came from Reverb Publishing

Still no email for Ep 2 so far.

Joined 2011-10-25

PM

Others have had similar issues with Rain today. Contact support at postudios.com and we can take care of you. Smile

Katie Hallahan
Designer, PR Director
Phoenix Online Studios

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

KatieHal - 30 January 2013 05:34 PM

Others have had similar issues with Rain today. Contact support at postudios.com and we can take care of you. Smile

Thanks, I finally got the email link.  I’m really enjoying it so far.

Joined 2011-10-25

PM

Great! Glad to hear you got it downloaded and working Smile

Katie Hallahan
Designer, PR Director
Phoenix Online Studios

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

The final puzzle in ep.2 was really awesome.

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

Joined 2011-10-25

PM

Thank you!! I am particularly proud of that one Smile And of how the look & actions etc all came together for it Smile

Katie Hallahan
Designer, PR Director
Phoenix Online Studios

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

Great episode.  Can’t wait for the next one.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Just purchased the update pack for episodes 2-4 and downloading episode 2 now, yay! Great timing, just got a couple of exams done and actually have a free night here.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top