• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiertrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 2 December 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

In every screenshot from A New Beginning I’ve looked at, the main character is in this weird pose, with her back arched as if she’s trying to prop up her (non-existent) boobs, and the only thing I find myself thinking is “Wow, her back must hurt like crazy by the end of the game!”

(I know this is a bit trivial compared to the issues raised by the game, climate change and everything. Well, it’s Sunday; sue me.)

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I loved this game, allthough the English voice-overs were awfully uninspired and lacking in emotion. The background artwork on the other hand is breathtakingly beautiful, and I find it absolutely (pleasantly) intoxicating to indulge in a game that has put this much love and care (and talent) into their visuals.

Nothing wrong with Fays tits either Tongue Small and natural is how they should be, and silicone is (thankfully) on its way out. Breasts and very sharp knives should not mix!

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

I really liked this game. Great story and puzzles.

Total Posts: 532

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

For me this game was a bit of a dissapointment. I expected a really deep thrilling experience and what I got was basically a slightly more mature Captain Planet

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

I have to agree with Gray on this one. This game was a great disappointment to me. I had very hight hopes for this game, however I thought that the story was a big yawn, I didn’t care about the characters, and the puzzles were pretty boring.

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

This one is sitting on my shelf. Still haven’t had an opportunity to play it - I agree her pose is a little strange.

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Except for the pose the graphics for the game is excellent. If only the game itself wasn’t so… I don’t know, middle of the road? I was expecting more at least.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top