• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanGabrielrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Monday 22 October 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

[MUSIC]

Since I’ve decided to revive the Adventure Game of the Day, I haven’t had much time for my favourite thread ever. So this week I thought I’d combine one of my favourite subjects, game music, and the bane of my existence, the AGSD, and showcase a few scenes that just wouldn’t be the same without their music. Click on the list below the screenshot to listen to the accompanying piece of music.

We begin the week with To the Moon, and the haunting piece of piano music that keeps playing at various points in the game with different arrangements, until it reaches its full, final version (and final title!) in the ending. That piece is an integral part of the story, and the ending wouldn’t be the same without it.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Awesome game. Hauntingly beautiful and emotional, with simply great story-telling, and the music is probably even better!

One of my favourite games of recent years… Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

I got this from the Indie Royale bundle and plan to play it soon. I’ll have tissues ready.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I wasn’t crazy about the graphics but the game is a favourite for me - I loved the story & the significance of the music!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top