• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Wednesday 17 October 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I’m taking a little time off in Canada(*), so I thought I’d post a scene from a Canadian game: Sanctuary Wood’s The Riddle of Master Lu.

(*) Expect the scenes to be posted particularly late this week: I’ll be sleeping in.

Despite having played it several times, my memories of this game are a bit fuzzy; but I definitely remember enjoying the puzzle in this scene. (Though I think there was one in the Baron’s lab that was even more fiendish.)

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

Visiting us up here in the Great White North? Be sure to say hi to Joe and Suzie in downtown Canada for me, eh??? Laughing

Hmm, I didn’t know Sanctuary Woods was originally based in Victoria, BC. Haven’t replayed the game in a very long time, I should give it another go. I tend to get really nitpicky when developers mess up any Chinese elements. The game is supposed to be set in the 1930s but simplified Chinese characters (as seen in the journal) weren’t officially introduced until decades later! Confused Other than that, they did a pretty good job in this game, and the accents weren’t too cringeworthy.

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Heh.  I walked past Ripley’s Believe It or Not in New York City today.  I have the game but haven’t played it yet.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top