You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2005, 02:59 AM   #21
Remedial Member

Send a message via MSN to Hawker Typhoon

actually, i remember now that when I reached the Tobias lecture, there was a glitch with the sound. i could hear the speech, but the ambient sound was distorted. it was an irritating 15 minutes, but i got the gist of it.

and right after, the game crashed before i could save it. i went to the TLJ website to see if there was a patch, which there was. i put that in and played the game again. in indeed fixed the sound, but this time i ESC'd through the sermon.

that was something i forgot to mention. on my machine, the game was generally unstable. it would periodically crash, so i was saving games often. sometimes, though, it would crash just as you would attempt to save the game. i still managed to get through it. anyone else encounter this kind of difficulty?
Old 06-10-2005, 10:13 AM   #22
merely human

I never had a problem with it on my system. There was, however, a lot of people who did, it was a big deal when the game came out, and many threads on it appeared in the forums.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien