+ Still visually very beautiful game
+ Splendid interface. Light, reliable, trustable, clean, almost perfect
+ Technically solid game, no bugs
+ voice-acting has improved over the Puridas Cordis
+ Some really emotional scenes!
+ Still pretty nice animations and lovely zoom-effect!
- Volume problems. Sometimes too loud, sometimes almost inaudible.
- Intro doesn’t strike. Starting the 3rd part of the series with a controls for complete stranger just is not fun.
- Shortest of the trilogy. Not too short, fortunately
- Atmosphere lacks something. Toom much abstract story twists and turns and wondering in the dream world.
- Couple of hair-raisingly bad puzzles
Although it has it’s flaws, the SF3 was still largely positive experience. Well above the average, for sure.
Time Played: 5-10 hours