• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

something else about MI2

Total Posts: 161

Joined 2007-09-11

PM

There has always been speculations about true meaning of the ending of Monkey Island 2 and i have never seen another big question asked -how did LeChuck get ingredients to create the voodoo doll of Guybrush Grin Guybrush spits twice in the game in spitting contest and and when dousing fire., he leaves item of clothing behind when he ditches that dress after leaving Elaine’s place first time and he might left behind something of his head when he hit it after trying to get to the tree house. How did LeChuck got something from ancestors of Guybrush is anybody’s speculation - as is this whole thing Wink

Total Posts: 111

Joined 2006-12-29

PM

If LeChuck is related to Guybrush, as potentially hinted at by the ending, then he might be able to use part of his own body as ‘something of the Dead’.

The golden age of mathematics - that was not the age of Euclid, it is ours. -Cassius Jackson Keyser

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Erm, aren’t their parents’ skeletons just lying there? I mean, that’s where Guybrush gets the bit for his doll, right?

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

Huh.. think you may be on to something. There’s another thing about MI that makes no sense. Murray is a skull. But he talks. Think about it.. a talking skull. How does that make sense!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

seriously ! do you think even Ron knows what was going on with that ending.. come on

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Advie - 29 April 2017 08:55 AM

seriously ! do you think even Ron knows what was going on with that ending.. come on

In the end that might be the real Secret of Monkey Island (TM)

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

You guys… If you are still thinking about the Secret of Monkey Island (TM) 26 years later then I think it might be time to TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND GO TO SLEEP !!!

Total Posts: 179

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

Oscar - 29 April 2017 09:47 AM

You guys… If you are still thinking about the Secret of Monkey Island (TM) 26 years later then I think it might be time to TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND GO TO SLEEP !!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top