• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJdawg445KeybordzSpeedBozobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Let’s Play - Chronicles of the Sword!

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

In this episode (until I get back to Keepsake and Spycraft), I’ll run through the (not so) epic game set in the Arthurian times - Chronicles of the Sword! Quite an underdog, let’s just see what this game is about! I’ll be playing it for the first time (just saw a glimpse of it 20 years ago). If you feel brave enough, hop along, Sir Knight!!!

Coool.

That’s not you on the left. It’s a priest who’s about to be murdered.

This is your character, at the other part of the castle, about to receive an accolade! Also, does that man on the right wears a tie?!!

The main antagonist. Morgana.

Worst. Side view of a character. Ever.

Anyway, Mr. Potatohead Sir Gawain is set with the first official task as a new knight - you must find Merlin!

The only trouble is, no one tells you where Merlin lives! OK, how hard can it be?

If you ask any character about Merlin’s whereabouts, they will talk in riddles.

Is my character just an almost completely bald on the top of the scalp?! Frown

I thought this is a small town.

Inventory items have a cool close-up rotating view.

For Christ’s sake, just tell me in plain language where Merlin lives!! I’m not looking for Merlin as a part of some initiation trial, you’ve asked for him urgently!!!

Perhaps he lives in a castle.

The main character sounds like the hero in Black Mirror. Just worse.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

You are truly crazy diego as this game is considered to be quite bad! However, I loved some of the humorous aspects of it but unfortunately haven’t got time in the next few weeks to fire it up on my PS (the only version I have) to play. I will follow your thread though as I have some weird fondness for the game! Thumbs Up

So far, yes! Merlin was difficult to find!

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

What on earth is going on with our protagonist’s head? Are we some sort of half-dinosaur ape hybrid?

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 10 December 2016 03:41 PM

Is my character just an almost completely bald on the top of the scalp?! Frown

He is clearly a distant relative of the Flatheads. Remember Zork?

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Oscar - 10 December 2016 05:05 PM

What on earth is going on with our protagonist’s head? Are we some sort of half-dinosaur ape hybrid?

Karlok - 10 December 2016 05:21 PM

He is clearly a distant relative of the Flatheads. Remember Zork?

LOL! Yeah, Sir Flathead shall he be called from now!

Actually, in the cutscenes, our bald, longface hero turns into a real hunk:

But now, let’s go back to Sire Flathead.

Sir Bald patch knight.

I’m like, 20cm away from you. Can’t you see “who goes there”?! Do you have something against my odd head shape?! Is that it?!!

Sissy!!! Always in Arthur’s shadow!

In this game, even 14 year olds are professional bodybuilders.

You hunk!

I have to say that the game possess that something many games fail to achieve - it will give some feedback in puzzles, like a puzzle where you’re on the right way, but still not right there.

Some un(intentional) humor.

The plot thickens!

You haven’t met Merlin! You don’t know him! Don’t make assumptions!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top