• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Lost Ember heading to Kickstarter!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-09-27

PM

Hi guys Smile

I’m Tobias and part of Mooneye Studios. We’re 5 guys from Hamburg, Germany, and currently working on our exploration adventure Lost Ember. We plan to bring it to kickstarter in a few weeks and at the moment prepare our campaign.

Lost Ember is a storydriven 3rd person exploration adventure for PC and consoles. With a wolf as your main character and a determined companion on your side, you will unveil a story of loyalty and betrayal, love and despair that led to the fall of a whole world.

On your journey you are guided by a companion that used to be part of the old Inrahsi culture and witnessed the fall of his world. For thousands of years he was seeking and finally found you. Through his memories you will see what happened to the old world and learn to understand him, to finally help him on his mission.

Your ability to possess every animal in the world enables you to explore the world in a lot of different perspectives to find hidden secrets and places that played a role in the fall of the Inrahsi and hold important memories.

You can check our more about Lost Ember at our homepage www.lostember.com and watch the trailer at:

In preparation for our kickstarter, we started a little challenge: we only want to start our campaign if we get to 5000 newsletter subscribers! At the moment there are still about 500 missing, so if you like the project and already want to support us, it’d be great if you could sign up for our newsletter at http://lostember.com/#newsletter or share anything about the game Smile

So, what do you think about the game?

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Holy balls, I don’t know what your game is but I am there first day, this needs to happen! One of the prettiest things I’ve seen in gaming lately. Btw foxes really seem to be popular in gaming nowadays, it seems (it’s a fox, right?). Best of luck, I’ll try and spread the word once you’re live!

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

It’s a wolf actually but yeah that trailer looks really good. I’m a bit worried about how it’ll pan out in term of gameplay though…

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

They collected 100 000 € in 3 days and it`s funded now. Thumbs up Smile

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

Total Posts: 5045

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Bravo on the funding! Not only a great trailer, but a great website as well.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top