• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The guitar musical puzzle at Lumino City..

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

how did you find it?

being a musician and all to get stumped at this for at least 10 tries to make it happen, made me wonder how people who aren’t into musical instrument found it?

for me replaying six* bars of music theme on an odd sheet/interface (as shown above) upon hearing it once (with single bars being repeated in case of mistaken), was very tiresome, i might have captured the three first bars in my head/ears for the first time, but after those it kinda difficult to remember how did the rest went, and even if i did, this interface was strange for me, it wasn’t a keyboard or a guitar neck which i am very familiar, with but sadly i do not read sheet music.

add to this that i found i out the game had a glitch here, were i need to leave the scene and join it again to get it working right, as i was sure i strum the right notes but they were not accepted only by the way i just mentioned .

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I didn’t find it hard, but I can read sheet music and find musical puzzles in general to be easy. And it must be said that the picture above isn’t actually proper sheet music.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Oscar - 25 September 2016 06:23 AM

I can read sheet music

Niiice

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

We should e-mail them and tell them to include the tablatures next time.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

diego - 25 September 2016 06:53 AM

We should e-mail them and tell them to include the tablatures next time.

that is the least they must consider..

Total Posts: 44

Joined 2015-05-20

PM

Sheet music is actually really easy to read. I remember finding it a bit intimidating before finding that out though. Grin

Oscar is right though, that isn’t quite proper sheet music they’re using. I haven’t played this game, actually. How does the puzzle play out?

Walking the fine line between being an original hardware nerd, and being broke from buying original hardware.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Ahh, i think you guys got mixed up between reading sheet music and hearing sheet music;  being able to decipher the notes on sight.

like Rosella Wink

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

BlakouttheMM - 25 September 2016 01:18 PM

How does the puzzle play out?

it goes like this
there this is guys who play the guitar but he had gotten old, used to play this song he composed for his wife long ago, he also used to play it very good, mixing the solo with the rhythm strumming all together ‘very impressive if you ask me’, now that he can not do it anymore, and his wife had kicked out of the house until he remembers it and plays it for her at their anniversary ‘so cruel i guess’ he needs you to play the solo while he does the strumming so his wife could hear it from inside the house ‘she want him to play Romeo i guess, but there is no balcony, nor trees here, heh’

The solo is composed of six bars, he will teach each bar separately, so you get to hear each bar and play it on that interface/sheet music shown as the image above, if you were mistaken you get to play it again until you are able to, that goes with each bar of course.

each bar of the six gets harder than the previous.

now that you learned the solo bars separately he will do the strumming/rhythm and you gotta play the six bars solo theme altogether without any breaks or stops; aye!, one shot.

that is it BlakouttheMM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top