• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday, 28 July 2016

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Summer School last lesson is Programing and for this I show The Magic Circle, a weird game set inside a unfinished fantasy computer game. Your mission is to finish it and for that you have the power to change the behaviours or the creatures (making enemies allies, give them different powers) and connect the unfinished parts of the game stuck in development hell.
There’s also 3 undecisive gods floating around that are the game developers that can’t seem to find a way to finish the game.
The screenshot shows my current 3 minions: a dog-like, a corpse and a little robot with lightning powers hanging around a unfinished zone.

Total Posts: 5834

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

It sounds like an interesting concept wilco but how does the game play work out on this one?

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

Very odd and and intriguing.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

chrissie - 28 July 2016 02:03 PM

It sounds like an interesting concept wilco but how does the game play work out on this one?

You play the first-person, you can “hack” the creatures and a menu hows up where you can set their characteristics - if they are allies or enemies, if they walk on the ground or fly, what powers. You have limited power so you can’t hack everything. Playing with that you can solve some puzzles (and defeat other enemies)

PS - I fixed the date…

Total Posts: 5834

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks for the info!  Thumbs Up (I’m a bit lost with the fixing of the date though?)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

chrissie - 28 July 2016 02:47 PM

(I’m a bit lost with the fixing of the date though?)

I had the wrong date before (27 July)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top