• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

My Dune

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough #40: Spycraft: The Great Game

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

OK, the first part is over. We now learn of Ms. Ying Chungwang, and we’re yet to make the “acquaintance” with her Wink.

Part 2: From Russia with Love

Oh, boy, plenty things to do here. Due to non-linear nature and for everyone to keep up, I’m giving a full week until 6 August to reach London! Stop once London becomes an option.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I’ve reached London. Kind of a fun FMV adventure. I used to love playing these back in the 80s.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m still playing but haven’t reached the destination yet.  I hope to get caught up by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Mikekelly - 22 July 2016 05:32 PM

Shouldn’t this thread be pinned to the top? Just wondering…..........

Apologies, I was on vacation (and the missus didn’t want me to bring the laptop). Another mod took care of it, though.  Innocent

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Oh, boy, plenty things to do here. Due to non-linear nature and for everyone to keep up, I’m giving a full week until 6 August to reach London! Stop once London becomes an option.

I am sure looking forward to pressing that London button…...........

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2003-12-03

PM

I was on holidays too, but I caught up now!

I am kinda surprised by how decent the puzzles are. Like someone here mentioned, it really does kinda make you feel like being an agent. The acting is very cheesy and the story is completely ridiculous, but I like reading the background info on the agencies, the news etc. Not a bad game at all IMHO.

Waiting to hit the London button here, too…

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

After falling behind, I’m finally caught up.  Let’s go to London!  (More comments later.)

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Let’s go to London!

I’m game! I’m pushing the button!

Heart

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

OK, guys (I’m glad there are few of you still left Grin ), we travel to England and Germany in this part, and stop once you reach Tunisia. You have 1 week to do so. I’ll comment more later.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I have reached Tunisia. Ready now to complete the game.

Heart

Total Posts: 101

Joined 2016-02-18

PM

After a long break (due to moving to our new house) we continued playing Spycraft yesterday. We made some good progress in Moscow (we think), but no option to get to London yet, so we’ll have to gather more intelligence.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Everyone is free to proceed and complete the game. Thank you all for the participation, and sorry I couldn’t have been better host this time. Frown Smile

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I have completed the game. I would say that is an average FMV adventure game from the 80s-90s.

While far from the best (Gabriel Knight 2 comes to mind) the game did have some interesting sections and gameplay.

Heart

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m still playing, albeit slowly. Smile

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 101

Joined 2016-02-18

PM

Still making progress (but not playing very often). We have now finally reached London. We were stuck in Moscow for a while, until I discovered the list of Mission Directives in the Comlink (somehow we had managed to overlook that option), showing which lead we hadn’t managed to follow up. After making a phone call, suddenly unrelated things started happening and we were on our way again…

It’s still a fun game to play, with a rather complex plot. At least, the plot seems very complex if you get back to the game after not playing for a week Wink Every time we need to spend some time reading up on what we had discovered in previous sessions (fortunately all case files remain accessible in the game).

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top