• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday 30 June

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

One of the good things about Steam now is that they don’t filter the games that go in service at all, used to drive me crazy being unable to see anything important in the middle of the incredible amount of shovelware available but now I think it’s still better than not releasing games.
Probably not good for indie developers because of all the the noise but also find they actually have some useful systems that allows to discover stuff, I like to randomly go through a Discovery Queue to see what kind of games they have hidden in there.

The weird screenshot from this week was discovered that way, it’s the beginning from The Grandfather, like this screen there are half-dozen more throughout this very short game (30min). “A sad tale about an old man that is tormented by his old wife (based on a true story)”. It’s not really a good game at all, you basically control a floating head of the old man through a series of screens and solve a couple a puzzles but it still manages to give something different for the dark tale and the good drawings.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks wilco for the interesting info about a released game way-off the radar otherwise!  Thumbs Up

The art-work looks very good basing it just on that screenshot, but when you say the game’s not very good is the experience of playing it at least entertaining or not?  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top