• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LadyLinda

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Tuesday, 28 June

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Yeah, Secret Files: Sam Peters was fun for the short time it lasted, but it really marked the beginning of downhill of Animation Arts.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Nope - not that Sam Peters wasn’t fun, I couldn’t say as I haven’t played it, but the decline and (possible) fall of Animation Arts started earlier than this, at least with SF3.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Iznogood - 29 June 2016 09:27 AM

Nope - not that Sam Peters wasn’t fun, I couldn’t say as I haven’t played it, but the decline and (possible) fall of Animation Arts started earlier than this, at least with SF3.

Oh, yeah, I totally forgot SF3 was released before Sam Peters, thanks. I haven’t played SF3, but from all I’ve read and seen it’s obvious it was lacking in the quality compared to SF2 and especially Lost Horizon and SF1. Let’s hope Monolith turns up better, and there were 2 other interesting projects Columbus 4 and Primal Fear, but seems they’re dead as a dodo now:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I quite enjoyed the game despite it being short with limited locations & light on the puzzle front. But despite it looking lovely I did feel a little disappointed with the lack of a potentially ‘chunkier’ story to be had!  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top