• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarbCharophycean

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Runthroughs (blind)

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 20 June 2016 08:09 AM
Karlok - 20 June 2016 07:38 AM

Rose. Head in the cloud.

Rose.. Rose… nah, doesn’t ring a bell. Is it that new adventure game you mentioned, that you’re secretly playing instead of Spycraft? Expect a knock on your door from CIA soon.

Now I know FOR A FACT that you never look at my sig. Ggggrrrr…

Okay, diego-dummy: Each week I choose a different playable female character as my avatar. Each week I put her name and her game in my sig.

diego - 20 June 2016 08:11 AM

Three more messages and I’m having a party. In the toilet room. Everyone’s invited.

I’ll bring stinkydrink and just for you, diego, my homemade bean dip.  Kiss

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Sorry, I thought everyone’s like me and is updating sig once in a three-year time. Sorry. Frown (but hey, I knew that’s from The Path! Well, I wasn’t sure, I was misguided because you said you’ll play Goetia, and I thought that’s something from it.) I’ll look better at your signature from now on, I promise.

Whaddaya know, one more message.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Karlok - 20 June 2016 07:43 AM

So, what do you think of Spycraft?

I’m not even through training yet. Fun fact: I’m crap at picking out how many tanks there were in that photo. I had to try 5 times before I got it.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Oscar - 20 June 2016 09:12 AM
Karlok - 20 June 2016 07:43 AM

So, what do you think of Spycraft?

I’m not even through training yet. Fun fact: I’m crap at picking out how many tanks there were in that photo. I had to try 5 times before I got it.

You were probably overthinking it, like I did. But yeah, it’s not clear at first, even though you only need to look at the overlay map.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I did that. I counted the big red circles, then checked the normal map to see if they were tanks.

I think I’d make a very poor agent. Frown

edit: this game might be too hard for me. I’ve just been dropped into a daunting-looking calendar filled with stuff I need to do something with, and I have no idea what. I haven’t been following the plot, admittedly - politics always goes straight over my head.

Also my video is choppy.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

The plot is not too complicated, I think. But all those names and background material and stuff to read!

Are you getting along with Ying, diego?

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 23 June 2016 05:45 PM

The plot is not too complicated, I think. But all those names and background material and stuff to read!

Are you getting along with Ying, diego?

Can’t still decipher Shifty Eyed  - Neither The Khan and I, and The Rabid Hound work Shifty Eyed I’m still missing something…

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 30 June 2016 06:47 PM

Oh, my Beowolf!

Naughty

I totally neglected that I had picked up that book. Good red herring there with The Khan and I and The Rabid Hound. And thinking I had actually read the two books. Shifty Eyed Wasn’t there a “Name that game” thread question with Genghis Khan? Now I know of another game where he appears.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top