• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Terror Within Hawk Manor Released

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2004-11-18

PM

G’day fellow gamers. Sorry it’s been a long time since I been here last. I hope this is the right place to post this game, I searched all over and couldn’t find any other place to post.

Some of you may still know me, I’m StarLite Moon, creator of Incident At Roanoke. I would like to thank AG for hosting it. I just finished my second game Terror Within Hawk Manor a 1st person supernatural, occult thriller. It was created with Adventure Game Studio. The game is free just follow the link below for the download. I hope you enjoy it. Sorry the screen shots are so big it’s 1024 x 768

Promo
Jemma Wilson a young up and coming real estate agent with the prestigious firm of VanGuard Realty, has been given the task of selling Hawk Manor, a run down old mansion with a history, and not a very pleasant history.

Jemma’s difficult boss, Ellen B. Wolford, considers her to be an insurance risk for the company because of Jemma’s cornea transplant surgery. So to make up for lost time and the possibility of getting Jemma fired, Mz. Wolford, shifts the sale of Hawk Manor onto Jemma, confident that the old manor can never be sold.

Jemma needs that one big sale and Hawk Manor is it. For Jemma it’s do or die, literally. While assessing the damage to the old mansion, and repairs needed to place the old house on the market, Jemma experiences some strange occurrences that take place in the old manor that has Jemma second guessing her career with VanGuard Realty.

You play the part of Jemma Wilson in a 1st person point and click adventure. Can you help Jemma unfold the Terror Within Hawk Manor and get it sold

Download Link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c549h5j9o9agt1j/Hawk+Manor.zip

I’d rather be sig tagging - StarLite Moon

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top