• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiefurgottenIronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough #39: Resonance

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Mikekelly - 25 June 2016 09:28 AM

So, are we getting a new community playthrough voting thread? I did a search for it an found nothing:

My votes:

Kathy Rain - Mike Kelly leader

Fran Bow - Mike Kelly leader

Zero Effect 3 - Mike Kelly leader

Heart

The CP voting thread can be found in the pinned game recommendations thread:
http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/2683/P330

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 68

Joined 2016-01-06

PM

I’m very sorry for disappearing during the playthrough Meh, life happened, and I had to put gaming on hold for a while.

I managed to finish Resonance yesterday, great game. Even though it won’t be a personal favorite of mine (I liked the story/setting, but not that much), it’s definitely one of the most memorable and unique adventure games I played.
The superb twist (this trick with a protagonist is hard to pull off imo, but Vince succeeded), the interactive dialogue system (with the LTM/STM mechanic) and the handling of multiple protagonists all felt really fresh to me.

At first I was a little bit intimidated by the middle part of the game, it felt too “open”, but in hindsight that was probably my favorite, it’s a great section puzzlewise.

I got the “right” ending (kill Ed + publish), and watched the others on youtube.

Not sure if I said it before, but the in-game hint system was clever, the characters talking about the next move felt very organic, I felt as if it was part of the story.

That was my second Wadget Eye game, they’re 2/2 so far, so I’m keeping an eye on them. Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top