• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarbchrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Detail

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

An indie neo-noir detective story with realistic crime drama themes and hand-drawn graphic novel art style.Gameplay details anyone?

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 52

Joined 2015-01-31

PM

I’ve only played through the first episode. As far as I remember, 95% of it was examining everything and choosing dialog options. It was quite ok, the conversations were to the point and prompting the player to draw conclusions from the observations.

It generally did a good job of making the player act out his role. There was a very nice sequence where a character is telling a fairy tale to his daughter and the player chooses how the story will go.

They’ve only just released episode 3 (of 5). I’m going to play it through when they complete the season.

Total Posts: 81

Joined 2013-09-05

PM

lancelot - 04 May 2016 08:50 AM

They’ve only just released episode 3 (of 5). I’m going to play it through when they complete the season.

According to the Steam page, the third episode is the final episode in this season.

Joined 2015-01-31

PM

notanumber - 04 May 2016 12:18 PM
lancelot - 04 May 2016 08:50 AM

According to the Steam page, the third episode is the final episode in this season.

Oh…you’re right. The store page used to say this, but here they talk about how the plans have changed. I’m reading the Steam discussions now, and there are some comments about how plot lines are left unresolved. Disappointing.

Joined 2015-01-31

PM

I’m replaying the first episode now, and I’m rather impressed by how differently the interactions can go and how some puzzles have different solutions. You cannot change the story in any significant way though (I think).

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top