• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DalekanaifuKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Zid & Zniw Chronicles: Zniw Adventure

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-04-26

PM

Hello there, everyone!

Today I’d like to present to you our little 2D adventure game with dinosaurs we’ve (me, as a programmer, and my girlfriend, as an artist and animator) been developing for the past two years in our free time only. In other words…

ZaZC: Zniw Adventure is a 2D cartoon-themed adventure game, starring a young female dinosaur and her journey through the primal and savage land of Polisemia, as she tries to reunite with her family and return to her home city of Wajapulka. But, of course, it won’t be as easy, as it might seem…

The game features 2D cartoony visuals, several locations to visit and dinosaurs to meet, a verb-coin based GUI, mini-map, item dropping, hunger meter, built-in encyclopedia (with both game lore and educational facts about encountered prehistoric creatures) and unlockable rewards.

We’re also currently on Greenlight, so if you liked our stuff so far, you can visit us there and drop us a vote. Wink

But enoguh talk, seeing is believing, as some say, so let me show you the official trailer and some screenshots:

- the trailer

We’d like to finish the game and release it around the mid or mid-late 2016. There’s no exact date, as we can’t promise any - we’re doing everything in our free time, and real life tends to get in the way sometimes.

But I hope you liked our work so far! Take care, everyone!

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

How cute!  I’ll look forward to it.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-04-26

PM

Dara100 - 26 April 2016 11:32 AM

How cute!  I’ll look forward to it.

Thank you! We’re really glad you liked it. Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!