• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Deponia Doomsday

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

http://store.steampowered.com/app/421050/

At long last… Rufus is back !!!
Huzzah! You’ve asked for him. You’ve waited for him. Now he’s back in time through time, about time!

The 4th part of the Deponia series is coming very very soon (March 1st).

Get ready!

One fateful night, Rufus awakes from a haunting nightmare: he sacrificed himself to save Deponia. But at what price? Elysium, the floating city crash-landed on the planet. As the last surviving Deponian, he fought savage fewlocks, but in the end, there was only one way out: He had to blow up Deponia! And… He grew a mustache.

Of course he realized that these gruesome events -especially the mustache part- had to be prevented from ever happening. Deponia and his well-shaved face had to survive!

But was this really just a dream? With the help of McChronicle, a quirky temporal scientist, who discovered strange time-anomalies, Rufus discovers that some time travelers from the future carelessly parked their time machine in his neighborhood. Just imagine if this amazing technology would fall into the wrong hands!

Dive right into this frantic sequel of the Deponia cult-trilogy and join the chaotic anti-hero Rufus on his most peculiar adventure. Even without knowing the previous installment, the hilarity of Deponia Doomsday will have you cracking smiles and burst with laughter.

Get enthralled by the bizarre humor and the uniquely designed world and enjoy the largest and longest Deponia adventure of all time.

Out of nowhere? 1 March release

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

A full new deponia game announced.. and out next week??? Wow.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Shit!, slap me hard, anyone,...please ?

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

wilco - 25 February 2016 11:26 AM

Out of nowhere?

That was my first thought. Smile

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Its not the first time that daedalic has managed to keep a release quiet until launch is around the corner… still this is especially sudden… for arguably their most popular series. Well done daedalic Smile

Total Posts: 1079

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Daedalised..

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Gabe - 25 February 2016 12:45 PM

Daedalised..

great!, since you were (your words) bad omen Tongue Tongue over Deadadlic extensive production back at 2013, i am happy you are ‘Daedalised’ this time, Gabe!

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Happy dance! Happy dance!  Thumbs Up

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The Devil’s Men had to die so Deponia can live again (baseless speculation) but makes sense since it’s their most successful franchise.
It’s a good incentive to finish the trilogy but I’m more inclined to just skip to this one because it has time-travel and every adventure is better with time-travel!

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

On 18 February. Daedalic said on Facebook: “There will be no Deponia 4.”  Weird.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

just playing with words (who said that this is going to be Deponia4 anyways) Smile

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Yeah, perhaps they’ll pull a “Larry 4” and call it Deponia 5 right away. Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

diego - 25 February 2016 01:34 PM

Yeah, perhaps they’ll pull a “Larry 4” and call it Deponia 5 right away. Tongue

Haa, well that could be, but i was thinking with this time travel they could use the 1st three parts locations and ‘introvert?’ them into some ‘Doomsday’ Grin
we will see, only a few days apart

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Karlok - 25 February 2016 01:13 PM

On 18 February. Daedalic said on Facebook: “There will be no Deponia 4.”  Weird.

well technically there is no deponia 2, or deponia 3.
Theres: chaos on deponia, goodbye deponia, and now deponia doomsday.

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Amazing news! That reminded me I still have to play Goodbye Deponia.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I’m not holding my breath. While I liked the first one, the next two were abysmal.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top