• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Dujanah Kickstarter

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Jack King-Spooner’s last game, Beeswing, was about a dream of going back to the Scottish village where he grew up. It was about exploring the place and discovering people’s stories bit by bit; everything was handmade (it used a mixture of hand-drawn pictures and physical models for the graphics, and Jack made the soundtrack music himself). It had a slow pace, was more about ambience and discovery and feel of the place rather than puzzles or plot. Was it an adventure game? Close enough, anyway. It was a lovely thing, and bits of it have stayed with me.

He’s currently working on a new game, Dujanah, which seems very different in many ways (it’s vaguely science-fictiony, set in a fictional Islamic country, more concerned with politics and revenge than bittersweet homecomings) but promises to be similarly odd and beautiful and personal. It’s on Kickstarter now, with a week to go, and it would be really good to see it funded. It might not be for everyone, but it won’t be like anything else you’ve played. The pledge levels are pretty reasonable, too.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/676519884/dujanah

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

There’s now a pre-release trailer out - I am so looking forward to this one!

Total Posts: 29

Joined 2017-08-07

PM

Every scenery looks like a cute art piece.

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

The day is here - Dujanah unlocks on Steam in 9 hours.

I’m not certain when I’ll actually have time to play it (ah, life) but it should be quite strange and wonderful and I’m very much looking forward to it!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/681240/Dujanah/

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top