• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceandiegoIronCretinJdawg445TimovieMan

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday, 11 February

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I know this is a hybrid puzzle/adventure but it’s almost Valentine’s Day and there aren’t many games that talk about relationships much better than Catherine (PS3).
In here we see Catherine in psycho mode talking about what happens if she finds out there is another woman. And of course there is, sleazeball Vincent is talking about marriage with Katherine, his girlfriend… This is just a little part of the various twists and turns the story goes, during these scenes there are some parts where the player has some input and can make some choices that lead to multiple endings. Then there are the nightmare stages that are kind of climb the blocks puzzles and a (hideous) boss chases you. They have multiple difficulty settings so going through them fast is possible to get to best part of the game that is the story Highly recommended

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Catherine is weird. The weird that crazy Japanese developers (and some anime movies/show directors) come up with from some deep well of creative weirdness they tap into. Sometimes I really wonder if they are high when they come up with some of those ideas. And I am really not trying to belittle them or anything, quite the opposite actually, I mean it in the best way possible.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Yes a gem, atlus should bring back the team to try another experience like this.
Like seriously.

Total Posts: 555

Joined 2004-02-11

PM

Made by the same people that make the Persona games.

It was definitely interesting, but didn’t due much to relieve my desire to be playing Persona 5 ASAP.

Also, it’s ridiculously difficult at times.  Sometimes I just wanted to skip past the timed puzzled sequences that I had to retry so many times and just get on with the story.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top