• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CarlesDeVogeltjes

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Tuesday, 13 October

Total Posts: 6577

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The Hollywood B-movies of 50s inspired, It Came from the Desert is like most Cinemaware titles, blend of all imaginable genres, although this one is held on the back of a visual novel/adventure game.

It’s a classic, where dialog does matter, and the game is in many ways similar to The Last Express as it is played in real-time, and people go by their business and are affected by your choices. You are the geologist, Dr. Bradley, who came to study the meteor crash in a remote, industrial town, and you have only few days to warn the authorities of the impending danger - the ANTHEADS! The game is notorious for its difficulty, and most certainly you’ll need to replay some parts (just like in The Last Express) and make your actions in time.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

So ambitious. Man, I wish there was a Cinemaware anthology available somewhere.

Total Posts: 7420

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Never heard of the game, but it can’t be bad if it’s similar to the Last Express.  Cool

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

thejobloshow - 14 October 2015 06:17 AM

So ambitious. Man, I wish there was a Cinemaware anthology available somewhere.

This?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/326590

Gog also has some games:

http://www.gog.com/games##sort=bestselling&devpub=cinemaware&page=1

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

wilco - 14 October 2015 07:18 AM

This?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/326590

The free market works! I may have revealed what a console scrub I’ve become though. ;_;

Total Posts: 7420

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

It came from the desert sounded like something I’d enjoy, so I got the Cinemaware anthology. Boy, is that one slooooow, although it’s DOSbox. Except the action parts, those are not slow. Today is obviously not a good day for me to buy Steam games.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top