• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Place that… uh, game

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

TimovieMan - 30 October 2014 04:11 PM

I don’t know that game, so it’s definitely not the one I was thinking of. Wink

I only know it because I read a lot of books! Because of that a friend is always trying to get me hooked onto a Kindle and when she found she could play adventure games of the casual variety she added that as to why I should get one. It was Voodoo Whisperer that she showed to me. Still don’t have a Kindle Smile

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The Awakened?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Not The Awakened.

We’re looking for an episodic game that never made it past the first episode…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

OK, that’s gotta be Louisiana Adventure

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Nope. It’s quite a few years older than that.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

OK, that’s GOTTA be The Forgotten: It Begins!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Yep! Thumbs Up

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

This game ALREADY had a sequel, but there’s also an incoming project that threatens to be more of a “spiritual successor” than what the official sequel was. Tongue

Total Posts: 2983

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

The Neverhood/ScullMonkeys/Armikrog?

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

OK, there’re more than one game that fits the bill Smile, but this sequel is also an adventure game like its predecessor. (and the incoming game is an adventure) Not only that, but the sequel had full title of the original in its title as well!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Maniac Mansion ???

The upcoming ‘spiritual successor’ being Thimbleweed Park?

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Yes. Wink

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Next:

This game has you traveling to a remote sleepy village to settle the will of an inventor.

No, it’s not Syberia.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Silver Earring?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

It’s not a Sherlock Holmes game either. It’s more recent than Silver Earring.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top