• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

TheTMD

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

ASA: A Space Adventure hint request for a *NEW* problem! [SPOILERS!] 

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2007-02-17

PM

Edit -

With previous puzzle solved, I’m now at yet another obstacle.

This time I’m in the lower level with the Monolith, and all the rooms are now inaccessible except for the Bridge and the Monolith room.

In the lower level there’s a strange suitcase with 6 pairs of dials; each dial has a picture and obviously I need to match each pair in order to open the suitcase. I’ve tried several things but none seem to work! What am I missing here?

Also, next to the ladder there appear to be space coordinates for the Cobalt-5 satellite, which was already accessible before as it would randomly appear in dead space (possible bug?). Any significance to this? Gasp

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Hi TalC2! Hope you are enjoying this great game, I know I did Smile Anyway, if memory serves me correctly I believe the hints you need are on Keppler… remember seeing any balloons?!

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Joined 2007-02-17

PM

Sir Beardalot - 21 September 2015 11:04 PM

Hi TalC2! Hope you are enjoying this great game, I know I did Smile Anyway, if memory serves me correctly I believe the hints you need are on Keppler… remember seeing any balloons?!

Thanks a bunch, Sir Beardalot! Keppler did it, without revealing the spoiler tag Laughing

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Great! Glad I could help Smile

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Joined 2007-02-17

PM

So, any takers on this new puzzle? (see edit in original post).

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top