• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Wednesday, 2 September

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

With the announcement of the new Ace Attorney it’s time to revisit the last one to be released in the west. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies (3DS) was a good return to form. Appolo Justice was not bad but this one was a stronger game, they had to give Phoenix a leading role again, made Apollo a badass and introduced Athena - a great new character with a new gameplay mechanic.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

well,  Wilco, you are starting scare me.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Yikes, I still have this and the Layton crossover to play… Gasp

If only I didn’t need to waste several hours each day to sleep… Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 03 September 2015 06:23 AM

well,  Wilco, you are starting scare me.

Why?

TimovieMan - 03 September 2015 06:33 AM

Yikes, I still have this and the Layton crossover to play… Gasp

If only I didn’t need to waste several hours each day to sleep… Grin

Well, according to your sig, you are playing Layton, I’ll say just stop that and start the next in line Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

because the way you have been eating all new releases upon release, ports and consoles, doesn’t matter,  not to mention swimming into the deep ocean of the old classics, wether you missed or relaying. nevertheless, yikes Foot in mouth

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

I liked Athena too. A decent entry with beautifully animated 3D models and a ripping story arc. Certainly this will help break TimovieMan’s string of middling 3/5 titles.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I should replay that one. I liked it quite a bit the firs time around. And Athena was definitely a great addition; I liked that we got an assistant who wasn’t yet another airhead.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 03 September 2015 06:49 AM

Well, according to your sig, you are playing Layton, I’ll say just stop that and start the next in line Smile

My 3DS has been mostly collecting dust since I became a dad. Heck, I have trouble keeping up with PC games… Grin

thejobloshow - 03 September 2015 07:15 AM

I liked Athena too. A decent entry with beautifully animated 3D models and a ripping story arc. Certainly this will help break TimovieMan’s string of middling 3/5 titles.

A Community Playthrough that doesn’t interest me would help in taking care of that… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

TimovieMan - 03 September 2015 11:37 AM
wilco - 03 September 2015 06:49 AM

My 3DS has been mostly collecting dust since I became a dad. Heck, I have trouble keeping up with PC games… Grin

The good thing is that you have plenty of time to catch up on 3DS games, mine has also been collecting dust this year, I don’t think I played anything new in it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top