• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Journey Down - New JD3 pics on last page!

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2011-06-15

PM

What! The Journey Down and Bertram Fiddle Kickstarter campaigns both confirmed? Honestly, take all my money.

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2014-05-05

PM

Yes indeedy!
We’re just finalising the details for the campaign, but will be launching on October 1st.
I have to be careful not to give all my money to the Journey Down though!

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

megone: Thanks! Grin

seb: Well doggone it, we gon’ collide!

We’ve been spending the past few weeks working on the pitch video, and in doing so, I’ve been working on a new street scene from TJD3 that will feature briefly in the video. Here’s a dirty work in progress shot from the Lightwave viewport. Grin

Joined 2011-06-15

PM

Nice, but the screenshot link is dead. Frown

Joined 2011-06-15

PM

rmegone - 15 September 2015 05:40 AM

Nice, but the screenshot link is dead. Frown

Ah, looks like the screenshot was being blocked by the proxy server at work. Doh!

I can see it externally, the arcade looks great, I’m getting a Blade Runner esqe vibe from it.

Probably a really stupid suggestion but how great would it be to play the original pixeltastic version of TJD on one of those arcade machines?

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

megone: Hah well if we could have make that work (which we definitely can’t) that would have been awesome! Reminds me of the MM inside DOTT. Grin

So, I’ve put some more work into the downtown scene! It’s not ready but certainly getting there. Just wait until you get to see this animated! (It will be in the kickstarter pitch video!) Click for larger version! (And do let me know if it’s too dark, or something. difficult knowing, I’ve only seen it on my own monitor!) Thanks.

The kickstarter will launch on October 1st and we’re currently trying to get people to spread the word via thunderclap. If you wanna donate a tweet or fb share there, I’d be incredibly grateful. It’s really painless and there’s no signup required.

Seeing we have virtually no money for getting exposure we’re really dependent on friends and fans to help us reach out with the campaign, thunderclap is great for that!

Huge thanks!

t

Joined 2011-06-15

PM

Looks sweet dude, I’ve signed up for the Thunderclap. Can’t wait to see the Kickstarter live!

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Thanks for the support, man. It really helps! Smile

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Here’s a sketch of the TJD3 title screen. Grin

Kickstarter launches in 8 days! Holy smokes. Grin

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2010-02-08

PM

theo - 02 September 2015 10:01 AM

The kickstarter will launch on October 1st

You have my bow!

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

And my axe! As soon as I figure out how to set up a Kickstarter account.  Laughing

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Will we have some physical goodies in the rewards?

Joined 2011-06-15

PM

Five days to go! Looking forward to pledging Smile

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Caliburn: Awesome! Grin

Mr Underhill: You’ll figure it out! Thanks. Smile

wilco: Yep! But still in the midst of figuring out what exactly. Probably going to adapt the campaign with the feedback too. Any specific wishes? Thanks for showing interest!

rmegone: Thanks, man!

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

theo - 27 September 2015 01:18 PM

wilco: Yep! But still in the midst of figuring out what exactly. Probably going to adapt the campaign with the feedback too. Any specific wishes? Thanks for showing interest!

Personally I don’t care about physical versions/boxes of games. But other goodies I like - usually I go for the shirt, always usefull. In your game I also think an anthology soundtrack of the series would be awesome (would a vinyl soundtrack be possible?)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top