• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Tsioque (Kickstarter) - point and click inspired by such classics as Dragon’s Lair and Pajama Sam series

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2014-06-04

PM

Hello Smile

My name is Lukas Rutkowski (from OhNoo Studio, our previous game was Tormentum), and we have just launched a Kickstarter for a 2d point and click game called TSIOQUE.

More information on Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ohnoo/tsioque-an-animated-2d-adventure-game

Trailer:

Tsioque is a playfully dark 2d point and click adventure game inspired by such classics as Day of the Tentacle, Dragon’s Lair or Ron Gilbert’s Pajama Sam series.

The protagonist is a little warrior princess named Tsioque, imprisoned in a castle ruled by the Evil Wizard. She’s not the kind of princess who waits for Prince Charming to rescue her - she’s brave and stubborn, and has an unusual talent for bringing unintended chaos and destruction wherever she goes.

During her escape, Tsiqoue will explore a castle with a mysterious past, which - bound by a powerful spell - has not only become home to demons and magical creatures, but also, itself, has been affected by the evil power… It bends and shapeshifts, forming layers upon layers of transformation and illusion. It is an essential part of the plot and – especially later in the game – is tightly integrated into the gameplay.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I saw this on Steam Greenlight, and I really liked the art style. best of luck on your KS.

Joined 2014-06-04

PM

@SoccerDude28 - Thank you Sir! The luck will definitely be handy right now heh Smile

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Looks pretty good. Love the animation of that flaming dragon.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2014-06-04

PM

TimovieMan - Thanks man! Glad you like it!

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Looking good, kudos for the animation! Posted about it on some other forums, too, and it’s looking like you’ll be funded!

Joined 2014-06-04

PM

Thanks man! We appreciate any kind of help!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

OhNoo - 30 July 2015 04:40 PM

TimovieMan - Thanks man! Glad you like it!

It’s the details that sell it, mainly those cinders, imo.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tried the demo and it’s already very polished. Seems like a big step up from Tormentum with all the animations going on. Backed and good luck

Joined 2014-06-04

PM

@TimovieMan -yes details makes the difference
@wilco - Thank you Sir for the opinion! Yes this project is mostly animation show case and we glad it shows. Thanks for the support once again!

Joined 2014-06-04

PM

WE GOT GREENLIT like a boss! Yuppi! Thank everyone who has helped support Tsioque !

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=456850054

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Congrats on being Greenlit! I just watched the gameplay video. Young heroines with that much gumption are fun to play. Amazing what just a crust of bread can do. Sometimes it pays to be generous.

Joined 2014-06-04

PM

Hey Becky!

Thanks !!! Yes good karma will always back to the sender.

Joined 2014-06-04

PM

We’ve launched a contest: https://gleam.io/VTM4z/tsioque.
With your help, we want to spread the word about TSIOQUE further, in hopes of reaching everyone who want this game to happen but don’t know it yet Smile

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

63% funded and 13 days to go. This deserves to get more $$$ and hit some stretchgoals too Smile

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

Joined 2014-06-04

PM

5 days left! Pls Support or Share!!

http://goo.gl/XqHKbl

Thanks in advance!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top