• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Place that quote!

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

That is Victoria Chase from Life is Strange.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Correct! Memorable quote

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Next:

here kitty, kitty, kitty. I like tuna. I like liver

Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Secret Files: Tunguska?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Secret Files: Tunguska?!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

LOL Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Secret Files: Tunguska??!

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

LoL, not secreet fills.

Treacherous scum! Maybe I should’ve hired some decent personell after all..

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Hmmm… Some canned tuna fish to feed a cat Chaos on Deponia?

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Nay.

I’ll teach that wolf to stop bothering me with his wretched howling. A few years in the mines should do the trick!

Total Posts: 449

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

Time (again) to resurrect this thread, if anyone besides me is interested. Hey Dag…how about a new quote?

Grin

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

A sudden urge comes over you. You leap up into the air and grab the chandelier. You swing back and forth, scratch yourself under one arm, and yell, “Oook! Oook!” After a while you drop back to the floor.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Discworld ???

Sounds like something that could happen in the library, you know, with the m… APE! (Phew, I didn’t say ‘monkey’.) Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Wow, did I really resurrect the thread, and killed it straight away?! Grin

Not Discworld.

Another one:

With the pulley system back in place, this once again looks like a peaceful ferry crossing. (hint: this is all from the descriptions in this fantasy 1st-person game)

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Another one:

A young woman is lying on the ground. She looks familiar, but you’re sure you’d remember someone this lovely if you’d ever met her before.

hint: This woman will also join your company.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top