• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarbCharophycean

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Place that quote!

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2014-10-28

PM

Fun stuff, thanks diego! Alright, so it’s my first time at this. I hope it’s not too easy.

- Don’t you mean you COULDN’T care less? Because if you COULD care less then you DO care some.
- No. Because I couldn’t care less about what you’re saying right now.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Weird Al Yankovic’s Word Crimes

Oh wait, you’re looking for an adventure game… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2014-10-28

PM

That’s a funny video! Smile

I’m not an English speaker myself but I do hear “I could care less” quite often.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Toonstruck?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Hi Jade, is it Toonstruck? Smile

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Seems like Jade is fighting yet another battle at Dromund Kaas, so in the meantime, here’s one:

At least we have a bottle opener.

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Total guess. Secret of MI?

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

No, but the sub-genre is right (there’s also another tiny connection between the two games). It’s quite newer than Monkey Island 1.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I’d like to know something first: can you actually die in this game?

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

A bottle opener? That sound like Ankh

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Hmmm…The second quote does sound familiar…Deponia maybe?

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Iznogood - 23 December 2014 04:54 PM

A bottle opener? That sound like Ankh

Hehe, that’s it!

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

One of the most memorable moments in the Ankh game Grin

New quote:

Did it always look like this here?
How else should it have looked?
Well… more colorful. And… more to see, less to read.
Why should one want to see things rather than read about them?! How are you supposed to SEE the sweet scent of jasmine on a spring?!
Or see that I don’t trust you because you’re wearing the same kind of hat as a teacher who dropped me some years ago?!
There’s no sensible reason why one should go without all of this.

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

No takers yet?
How about a little joke then:

Two trolls look up at the night sky. One asks the other “What do you think? Is there life on the moon?”
The other replies. “Well of course! There’s a light on, isn’t there?” HA HA HA HA!

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I am the God of Humour! I invented “ba dum tss”!
Yes, only so that people will know when they have to laugh.
Oh yeah?
Two cannibals are eating a clown. One say to the other, “He tastes a bit funny.”
Eh, eh?

Ha… ha-ha .. ha ha. That was new.
If I address him, me might tell me a joke. I don’t want to risk it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top