• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday 2 July

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Little tribute to the incorruptible Judge, althought most of times has this shocked expression and no idea what is going on, he is the real hero of the series putting up with Phoenix antics until the truth is found…

Screen is from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy for the 3DS, that I think is the best version of the original (and essential) trilogy. Character models updated and using the 3D from the console and maintaining the quality music.

I can’t always say what is my favourite game of the trilogy but I usually I go PW1>PW3>PW2 since I prefer the Edgeworth arc in the first game to the Fey family story in the third game.(And I just replayed the first game…) PW2 is a bit unfocused and I don’t think it adds much to the overall story (except Franziska von Karma - she is awesome!).

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

wilco - 02 July 2015 12:30 PM

maintaining the quality music.

Ugh. Don’t remind me of the iOS version and its weird use of the GBA soundtrack for AA2 and AA3. Sick

I haven’t bought the 3DS version yet, but I probably will at some point since I’m not sure I even know where my DS is (and I don’t want to bother with cartridges anymore), and the iOS version is not optimal.

(I haven’t turned on my 3DS in almost a year; maybe that’ll give me a reason to.)

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

That’s true, Don’t know if they ever updated it but initial iOS version was terrible, the worst versions of the games. At least in here they did a solid job. Game even comes with the japanese version (not that a lot of people would use it) and it’s easy to navigate the 3 games.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Ha, the clueless Judge. Awesome character!

I agree with your assessment of PW1>PW3>PW2. The first is one of the best games of all time, and the third is the best written game of the trilogy. I also agree that Edgeworth is a more interesting subject than the Fey family, which is precisely why the first game is so great.
And the entire trilogy is bloody hilarious! Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top