• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Jenny LeClue playable teaser

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

So apparently there wasn’t a thread for this gorgeous looking Kickstarted adventure, I figured I’d make one.

This is Jenny LeClue:

And it now has a playable teaser!

I haven’t had the time to check it out but I will be back with impressions soon.

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2014-01-05

PM

Gorgeous presentation, easy, but logical and satisfying puzzles, lovely main character I can identify with. Smile

I hope it turns out as good (or better) than Detective Grimoire.

Recently played: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons 5/5, Bioshock 2 4/5, Tomb Raider (2013) 3/5 Looking forward to: Gibbous, Saint Kotar

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I think the puzzles were a bit too easy and the gameplay/interplay too much designed for tablets.
It does have a promising presentation.

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2014-01-05

PM

Yes, the interface seems tailored for handheld/mobile devices. Probably because they want to make a game for all platforms and it’s much harder to cram classic AG UI on mobiles than it is to port mobile UI on PC.

Seeing the main character (and probably their target audience), I don’t expect puzzles to be hard. I believe this game will be more of a casual fare, but if the puzzles stay cleverly thought out like in demo, it will appeal to both kids and parents.

Recently played: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons 5/5, Bioshock 2 4/5, Tomb Raider (2013) 3/5 Looking forward to: Gibbous, Saint Kotar

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Coming to PS4.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top