• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

lakerz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Can’t change e-mail settings

Total Posts: 44

Joined 2015-05-20

PM

Hello.

I was trying to change the “Enable email notifications by default when you post messages” setting. Unticked the box, put in my password, hit enter, and got this error:

I tried refreshing a few times, and nothing. Waited a day, tried again, same error.

What should I do?

Walking the fine line between being an original hardware nerd, and being broke from buying original hardware.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

BlakouttheMM - 24 May 2015 12:55 AM

What should I do?

Ask a mod to do the changes for you.

There was a software update last November that caused several errors in the user setting pages. If you get errors there, it’s best to ask a mod instead.

Want anything else besides unticking “Enable email notifications by default when you post messages” done?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 44

Joined 2015-05-20

PM

Nope, that’s it. Thanks for your help! I’ll make sure to message a mod if I have any other issues.

Walking the fine line between being an original hardware nerd, and being broke from buying original hardware.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top