• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “Let It Rain” [ENDED]

Total Posts: 288

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

Sorry if I riled anybody up with my bold proclamation regarding zobraks.  I’ve been following the ‘guess the screen shot’ ongoing thread since inception (even if I don’t post in it too frequently).  I just noticed that during his tenure there, zobraks was quite the force.

Now I realize there have been numerous fantastic quizzes set up separate from that thread (like this one!).  I don’t know who tends to dominate these, although I suspect I would recognize the forum names.  People mention HandsFree and Bastich, both possessing very solid adventure game playing creds and memories.  And it’s true, even though I rarely post I am always the lurker, going way back to the vintage JA days and FourFatChicks.

Anyways, sorry if my posting ended up thread jacking this nice quiz thread ‘Let It Rain’.  I applaud those who take the immense time to put these together.  Quite amazing!  Okay, now back to the business at hand!  Pan

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

lakerz - 24 May 2015 04:48 PM

I’ve been following the ‘guess the screen shot’ ongoing thread since inception (even if I don’t post in it too frequently).  I just noticed that during his tenure there, zobraks was quite the force.

Well noticed. Based on that thread only I’m still the best there is/was (having over 120 correct guesses more than the second person on the list).

Thank you for your kind words, Lakerz.

P.S. BTW, only two regulars (three, if you count me) have surpassed Jacques l’aliéné (who used to rule the thread) up to this day and he left the forum more than four years ago!

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

lakerz - 24 May 2015 04:48 PM

Sorry if I riled anybody up with my bold proclamation regarding zobraks.

No problem. You didn’t rile me up. I have seen you around since the very early days of JA. Just wanted to point out Bastich who, in my opinion, is the ultimate screenshot master. He did it in a day where there wasn’t 25 screenshot sites to comb through or Youtube playthrough videos to watch. He actually played the vast majority of those games. That’s what sets him apart.

lakerz, you have been a great Adventure game supporter from the beginning and I respect you. This conversation wouldn’t have gone anywhere, but the Warden had to add his two cents.

Have a good day.

.......and a shoutout to LadyK who fought the best since the beginning Smile

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Bonsai - 24 May 2015 08:54 PM

.......and a shoutout to LadyK who fought the best since the beginning Smile

Ever challenging but always fun!  Smile

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Just went through some other quizzes, and one really stood out and caught my attention.That was the quiz by diego, Guess who?.I can’t make any comments about the quiz itself, since everything is gone by now, but final standings are really something special.That has to be the most epic fight ever! Anyone still remember that one? I really regret I’ve missed this! Although I really suck at FMV.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Yes, that was a good one.  I always print out copies of the quizzes for future reference, of course. Smile

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Lady Kestrel - 25 May 2015 01:57 PM

Yes, that was a good one.  I always print out copies of the quizzes for future reference, of course. Smile

May I have a copy please? What do you want for this, Lady Kestrel? Money Mouth

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Becky is hunting leaders in the fast & furious style!
Only #41 left unguessed!

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

DarkEye - 25 May 2015 02:21 PM

I don’t have it on my computer anymore, DarkEye, but only on paper.  If I scanned it for you, the quality would be very poor.  Maybe Diego still has it on his computer.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Lady Kestrel - 26 May 2015 04:46 PM
DarkEye - 25 May 2015 02:21 PM

I don’t have it on my computer anymore, DarkEye, but only on paper.  If I scanned it for you, the quality would be very poor.  Maybe Diego still has it on his computer.

Nah, I don’t really need that.Thanks anyway Lady Kestrel. Laughing

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I’m enjoying this quiz about games within games.

DarkEye - 26 May 2015 04:25 PM

Becky is hunting leaders in the fast & furious style!

Tongue

Well, I’ve made some recent progress, but I’m not exactly nipping at the leader’s heels just yet. Gotta get my game on.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Becky - 27 May 2015 07:29 AM

Well, I’ve made some recent progress, but I’m not exactly nipping at the leader’s heels just yet. Gotta get my game on.

Becky, my heels are very nippable? (is that a word?) as although there are a few infuriating screenshots I recognise I don’t have a whole lot of time to look!  Laughing

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Here is expanded image #41

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Good job players! Everything was guessed this time!! Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

chrissie - 27 May 2015 12:30 PM

Becky, my heels are very nippable? (is that a word?) as although there are a few infuriating screenshots I recognise I don’t have a whole lot of time to look!  Laughing

Well, if it isn’t a word, it ought to be!

DarkEye, I’m noticing that in the expanded version of #41, some googly eyes have appeared behind the pool table. They weren’t there in the original image in the quiz. Maybe I’m not seeing straight? (Better ungoogle my eyes.)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top