• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Friday 17 April 2015

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Ed Arnold after ‘losing’ his wife in Tales of the Odd: Brain Hotel (2004) devotes himself to his job in this weird & wacky 3rd person perspective tale, his current assignment being to deliver a package in person to ‘The Botsmith’ staying at the Brain Hotel on the eve of a super-villain convention but once he’s found a way of getting past the desk clerk stumbles across a plot to take over the city. 
This very short enjoyable story (about an hour) with comic book style art-work & mainly inventory based puzzles is brought to life with some good voice-acting including that of John Bell. 

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I had fun playing this one, too, Chrissie, although I did run into a glitch with the levitating guy in the elevator and didn’t finish it.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Lady Kestrel - 17 April 2015 05:48 PM

I had fun playing this one, too, Chrissie, although I did run into a glitch with the levitating guy in the elevator and didn’t finish it.

How frustrating Lady Kestrel! It’s supposed to work using Flash Player on any system but I did read somewhere that there were some problems if you tried it from 2009 onwards???? My game wasn’t entirely free as I came across a Pinhead Games Special Collection Edition disc (compatible with Mac also) a few months ago which I’d completely forgotten that I’d bought a few years ago so I was able to play it from the install on the disc with no problem although even for that it did use Flash Player.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top