• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The 7th Guest: 20th Anniversary Edition now on Android!

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2013-08-24

PM

MojoTouch has just released a new 20th anniversary edition of The 7th Guest (Licensed from Trilobyte Games).

This remastered edition of the classic adventure\puzzle game includes many unique features:
- Hotspot-based touch controls
- Multiple languages, including voice-acting and new subtitles (never before in this game)
- New soundtrack
- Achievements
- ‘Extras’ section with lots of bonus content
- Graphic scalers for an increased video quality (Optional)
- Settings that enable to play in ‘retro’ mode (original graphics, soundtrack and mouse pointer controls).

You can get it on Google Play or Amazon:
http://get.mojo-touch.com/7thguest

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

So many good memories… Might get this just for nostalgias sake to screw around with when riding the train.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

20th Anniversary Edition? Isn’t that two years late??? Grin

I hope they tweaked that virus puzzle. The AI’s strength was dependent on processor speed, and on newer systems it’s nigh impossible to win.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

TimovieMan - 17 April 2015 12:11 PM

I hope they tweaked that virus puzzle. The AI’s strength was dependent on processor speed, and on newer systems it’s nigh impossible to win.

I actually did play the 7th Guest for the first time some time ago and I had to stop playing there. I never did finish the game as I couldn’t get through that virus puzzle, even when I was using a software that was dedicated to help planning moves on that specific puzzle.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top