• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game sound… uh, game

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

thanks kuru for this quiz, that i found out it was regularly given at old forums before the time i joined.

but seriously apart from the nice choice of tracks,  you have had made some GREAT mix(es), absolutely you have a great career as DJ )))))).

CONGRATS   Darkeye!,  you seem to be dominating the quizzes around, here whether giving or winning:D.
yea and i am sooo jealous of you winning the only quiz i ever thought/felt that i have a good chance at winning!  Smile

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you kurufinwe for such an interesting & lovely medley which I enjoyed playing through several times but unfortunately I didn’t have too much time to pursue!
But it did make me think that as much as I appreciate wonderful music in games it’s kind of (for me) taken for granted then difficult to remember except for those very distinctive soundtracks such as from JJ’s games, Monkey Island &......... 

TimovieMan - 30 August 2015 11:59 AM

Side question: is that Moment of Silence track representative for the rest of the soundtrack? Me likey. Cool

.......unfortunately not Tim & I found myself visiting that Nuclear Café lot’s of times when I didn’t need to as me likey too!  Laughing

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Thanks a lot, Kurufinwe for this super fun music quiz! I would have tried to guess 2-3 more (with a help from those great hints from quizmaster) but I was away for the weekend.
I like this type of quizzes more and more. I hope that somebody could create something similar soon!

Advie - 30 August 2015 02:23 PM

CONGRATS   Darkeye!,  you seem to be dominating the quizzes around, here whether giving or winning:D.
yea and i am sooo jealous of you winning the only quiz i ever thought/felt that i have a good chance at winning!  Smile

Thanks Advie, but my biggest issue is that I’m very competitive person. You can be 100% sure that you’re a real master of AG music compared to me.! Thumbs Up
Without a youtube my score would be zero…wait a second there is no scores at all!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 30 August 2015 11:59 AM

Side question: is that Moment of Silence track representative for the rest of the soundtrack? Me likey. Cool

well i have to disagree with Chrissie Smile,  its representative to most of the soundtracks, at least from the hardcore prespective/output.
Timo. here is a brief overview

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

http://picosong.com/8hU4/

(sorry for the bad quality, using headphone mic)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Adventure game sound… uh, game

Don’t forget to check the Recommendations thread! Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Because this is my favorite thread, in the interest of keeping it alive here’s a slightly less difficult one.

Anyone who doesn’t know this should maybe stick with shooters.

http://picosong.com/8NvR/#

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Oscar - 07 February 2016 03:11 AM

Because this is my favorite thread, in the interest of keeping it alive here’s a slightly less difficult one.

Anyone who doesn’t know this should maybe stick with shooters.

http://picosong.com/8NvR/#

I’m probably completely wrong, but it sounds a bit like; Monkey Island 2 LeChuck’s Revenge - The Swamp or maybe the renamed version from the SE - Voodoo Swamp.

Nah can’t be, I guess I’ll just go back to FPS games.

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Yes. You’re right. Your turn.

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Next

http://picosong.com/8xTP/

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

What no one guessed this yet?

Dun dun dun

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

SpeedBo - 08 February 2016 06:30 PM

Dun dun dun

i dun know that Speedy, you had dun a very short sample, maybe if its dun with a theme of sum sort (a main theme, maybe) Tongue, i i could do better.

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Advie - 08 February 2016 07:42 PM
SpeedBo - 08 February 2016 06:30 PM

Dun dun dun

i dun know that Speedy, you had dun a very short sample, maybe if its dun with a theme of sum sort (a main theme, maybe) Tongue, i i could do better.

Hmm… How about some nice menu music?

http://picosong.com/8Unq/

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

cant really tell, yet!, but sounds like soundblaster, from a comedy released between 89-94!
but wild guess, Goblins?

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Advie - 09 February 2016 07:40 PM

cant really tell, yet!, but sounds like soundblaster, from a comedy released between 89-94!
but wild guess, Goblins?

Excellent guess Advie! Wrong, but still an excellent guess.

http://picosong.com/8rBb/

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top